Historic Festival Trivia Giveaway
Win 2 Weekend Tickets To Historic Festival 36
Win tickets to this festival. We're awarding lucky winners who answer our weekly Facebook trivia questions correctly two weekend tickets to the event.
So how do you win? Participating is fun and easy. Simply log onto our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/limerockpark, find the Historic Festival 36 Trivia Question, be the first person to answer the question correctly and we'll notify you that you've won.
Learn more about the 2018 Historic Festival and the daily special events by visiting http://limerock.com/labor-day-historics
The winner(s) will be selected weekly and are dependent on answering the question correctly. Lime Rock Staff will make determinations on accuracy in areas of spelling, grammar, intent, etc.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who share their winning moments as requested on their social media platforms and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Lime Rock Park, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Lime Rock Park as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 15, 2018 and ending at midnight Eastern Time on Sept. 1, 2018.
4. How to Enter: You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Lime Rock Park.
5. Prizes: Each winner will receive two weekend passes to Historic Festival 36. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Lime Rock Park. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Lime Rock Park's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Lime Rock Park to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on trivia answers and under the supervision of Lime Rock Park. Winner will be notified by social media within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Lime Rock Park shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning social media. After the initial social media contact, the Winner will need to provide an email address and address to receive the tickets. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LIME ROCK PARKS‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering and sharing this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) on your social media, You understand and agree that Lime Rock Park, anyone acting on behalf of Lime Rock Park, and Lime Rock Park’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering and sharing this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Lime Rock Park. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lime Rock Park from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Lime Rock Park may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Lime Rock Park reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Lime Rock Park’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Lime Rock Park may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Lime Rock Park.Lime Rock Park reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Lime Rock Park has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or social media channel undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Lime Rock Park reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Lime Rock Park and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND CONNECTICUT, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Conneticut having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lime Rock Park, 497 Lime Rock Road, Lakeville, CT 06039 United States. Requests must be received no later than Sept. 1, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Lime Rock Park, 497 Lime Rock Road, Lakeville, CT 06039 United States.
15. Facebook/Social Media: The Campaign hosted by Lime Rock Park is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or all other social media platforms.
16. Agreement: All Contestants must have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
1.Information Collection: Lime Rock Park may collect information from you when you register on our Fan Database site, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or when you connect with us on social media platforms. The collected information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other personal information. In addition, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, and other details.
2. Information Use: Any of the information Lime Rock Park may collect from you may be used to:
Personalize your experience and respond to your individual needs
Provide customized advertising content
Improve our website
Improve customer service and your support needs
Contact you via email
Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. E-Commerce Privacy: Lime Rock Park are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill a request and/or transaction, e.g. to ship an order.
5. Information Protection: Lime Rock Park will implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Our cookies improve access to our site and identify repeat visitors. Furthermore, our cookies enhance a user’s experience by tracking and targeting his/her interests. This cookie use, however, is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
6. Unsubscribe: Lime Rock Park may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, occasional company news, related product information, etc. If you have signed up for our routine e-Newsletters sent via Constant Contact you may unsubscribe through the email by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unfollow us on our social media accounts at anytime.