Enhanced Experiences, Car Corrals and Upgrades - For More Fun!
If you’re ready to attend to the IMSA Northeast Grand Prix Weekend racing event at Lime Rock but want to add something unique to your experience, consider one of the following:
- VIP Fan Hospitality Tent: For race day, Saturday, July 21, any attending fan can buy a pass into the exclusive tent located in Hospitality Village overlooking nearly half of the track! You may purchase your pass either with admission included or without (for those who already have their General Admission ticket but want to upgrade, or in instances where you aren’t required to purchase a G.A. ticket, i.e. if you are a current or former member of the U.S. Military.) The VIP Fan Hospitality Tent includes shaded seating, continental breakfast, buffet lunch, special guest appearances, “hot lap” drawing, a personalized paddock tour, an event bag and Guarenteed Infield Parking. Passes are available in advance only and must be purchased by 7/15/18. The cost of a pass to this experience is:
- $30 for a Kids Hospitality Pass, for those age 16 and under (G.A. ticket not required)
- $225 for an Adult Hospitality & Admission Pass
- $160 for an Adult Hospitality-only Pass, general admission not included
- Car Corrals: On Friday, 7/20 and Saturday, 7/21, Lime Rock Park will host Car Corral parking areas for owners of specific vehicle brands to park together and enjoy camaraderie, convenient infield parking and often special experiences such as parade laps or driver meet-and-greets during the Northeast Grand Prix weekend. Click on the following links for details on each!
- Click here if you have a Porsche to park in the Friday Porsche Corral (includes access to the Porscheplatz owner tent)
- Click here if you have a Porsche to park in the Saturday Porsche Corral (includes access to the Porscheplatz owner tent)
- Click here if you have a Corvette to park in the Friday Corvette Corral (no hospitality; parking and parade laps only)
- Click here if you have a Corvette to park in the Saturday Corvette Corral (no hospitality; parking and parade laps only)
- Click here if you have a MINI to park in the Friday MINI Corral (includes access to the MINI Corral tent)
- Click here if you have a MINI to park in the Saturday MINI Corral (includes access to the MINI Corral tent)
- Click here if you have an American muscle vehicle to park in the Friday American Muscle Corral (no hospitality; parking and parade laps only)
- Click here if you have an American muscle vehicle to parking in the Saturday American Muscle Corral (no hospitality; parking and parade laps only)
- Call us at 860 435-5000 if you have a BMW CCA membership to participate in the BMW CCA Days hospitality tent presented by New Country BMW and BMW N.A. on Friday and Saturday (available by phone only; have your member number ready)
- Note: With the exception of BMW CCA Days, Car Corrals are an additional cost above the required purchase of a General Admission ticket
- Click here if you have a MAZDA to park in the Friday MAZDA Corral (call for more details)
- Click here if you have a MAZDA to park in the Saturday MAZDA Corral (carll for more details)
- Click here if you have a Audi to park in the Saturday Audi Corral (call for more details about options)
- Guaranteed Infield Parking: Though General Admission includes parking at no additional cost, how close you park to the spectator area depends on what time you arrive. On race day, Saturday, 7/21, you may purchase this pass that guarantees you parking inside the track. When you park inside the track, you are close to the spectator area, which is very convenient for families - or just for those that would prefer a guaranteed easy walk with your stuff! Guaranteed Infield Parking passes are $25 per car, and available only in advance.
- Rent a Cabana: Hauling your pop-up tent, chairs, and all the rest of your gear from the car to the Spectator Hillside isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, even if it’s only a short walk. If you have a small group and would like the convenience of a private, shaded seating area on top of Spectator Hillside, consider getting everyone to chip in and rent a private Cabana! Cabanas are 9’ x 10’ pro-grade pole frame tents with four chairs, setup by your friendly Lime Rock Park staff and volunteers long before you show up. Once you rent your cabana and have your admission passes, all you need to do is arrive! There are 10 private Cabanas available for Saturday of the IMSA Northeast Grand Prix Weekend event at a cost of $325 per cabana. You can even order catering and adult beverages to be delivered to the Cabana by calling the Track Office at 1 (860) 435-5000 and asking for Mark Mazzeo, our Catering Director.
- Private Hospitality for your Group: If you represent a large group that would like to host a private hospitality experience at the IMSA Northeast Grand Prix Weekend race event, congratulations! With the onsite Lime Rock Catering and oodles of flat, grassy spots with a view, it’s easy to host the ultimate private event for your business, family or club. Call the Track Office at 1 (860) 435-5000 to speak with one of our friendly staffers about your options - we’re here to help!
- Golf Carts: Lime Rock Park provides free courtesy golf cart shuttle rides to all spectators to and from key locations at the track. Should you require a personal golf cart rental for the event, they can be arranged by calling W&B Golf Cars at 1 (518) 851-2266