The Lime Rock Auction presented by Dragone
Sept. 2, 2019
The Lime Rock Auction presented by Dragone is a spectacular part of the annual Historic Festival held over Labor Day weekend. The auction takes place during the Festival's Sunday in the Park activities on Sept. 2 and brings many No Reserve lots that are guaranteed to provide entertaining fun!
Read the Antiques and the Arts article from the 2017 auction.
Here's how you can participate:
- Consign your vehicle - Vehicle consignments are now open for the 2019 Lime Rock Auction. Click HERE to visit Dragone Auctions' website or email Alex Dragone at firstname.lastname@example.org about listing your vehicle.
- View the Lime Rock Auction Catalog - The auction catalog with all vehicles available for purchase in The Lime Rock Auction
- Register to Bid 2019 - If you find something you like and want to join in the fun!
- Absentee Bidder Registration Form 2019
- Bank Letter of Guarantee 2019