Optional Experiences & Upgrades - More Fun!
If you’re ready to attend to the Memorial Day Classic Weekend racing event at Lime Rock but want to add something unique to your experience, consider one of the following:
- VIP Fan Hospitality Tent: For race days, Saturday, May 25 and Monday, May 27, any attending fan can buy a pass into the exclusive tent located in Hospitality Village overlooking nearly half of the track! You may purchase your pass either with admission included or without (for those who already have their General Admission ticket but want to upgrade, or in instances where you aren’t required to purchase a General Admission ticket, i.e. if you are a current or former member of the U.S. Military.) The VIP Fan Hospitality Tent includes shaded seating, Continental breakfast, buffet lunch, special guest appearances, “hot lap” drawing, a personalized paddock tour and an event bag. Passes are available in advance only and must be purchased by 5/17/19. The cost of a pass to this experience is:
- $30 for a Kids Hospitality Pass, for those age 16 and under (G.A. ticket not required)
- $185 for an Adult Hospitality & Admission Pass
- $140 for an Adult Hospitality-only Pass, general admission not included
- Car Corrals: On Saturday, 5/25; and Monday, 5/27; Lime Rock Park will host Car Corral parking areas for owners of specific vehicle brands to park together and enjoy camaraderie, convenient infield parking and often special experiences such as parade laps or driver meet-and-greets. There are five different Car Corrals as part of Lime Rock’s season opener, Memorial Day Classic with Trans Am May 25 & 27. Click on the following links for details on each!
- Click here for the Saturday Red, White & Blue Corral if your car is any of those colors (includes special parking and limited parade laps - schedule tba)
- Click here for the Saturday corral if you have an American Muscle car or truck, from the 1950s to brand new (includes special parking and limited parade laps - schedule tba)
- Click here if you have a Porsche to park in the Saturday Porsche Corral (includes special parking and limited parade laps - schedule tba)
- Click here for the Monday Corvette Corral to join fellow Corvette owners in a special parking area (includes special parking and limited parade laps - schedule tba)
- Click here for the Monday Military Service Member Corral - a unique pass that allows Military service members to get a parade lap and special parking regardless of the car that they are driving (includes special parking and limited parade laps - schedule tba)
- Click here if you have a Porsche to park in the Monday Porsche Corral (includes special parking and limited parade laps - schedule tba)
- Note: Car Corrals are an additional cost above the required purchase of a General Admission ticket.
- Note: If you’re coming for a Car Corral on Saturday or Monday, consider also entering your vehicle in the Sunday Royals’ Garage Car Show! For more information on the Car Show, click here or give us a call at 1 (860) 435-5000.
- Guaranteed Infield Parking: Though General Admission includes parking at no additional cost, how close you park to the spectator area depends on what time you arrive. On race days, Saturday, 5/25, and Monday, 5/27, you may purchase this pass that guarantees you parking inside the track. When you park inside the track, you are close to the spectator area, which is very convenient for families - or just for those that would prefer a guaranteed easy walk with your stuff! Guaranteed Infield Parking passes are $25 per car, and available only in advance.
- Rent a Cabana: Hauling your pop-up tent, chairs, and all the rest of your gear from the car to the Spectator Hillside isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, even if it’s only a short walk. If you have a small group and would like the convenience of a private, shaded seating area on top of Spectator Hillside, consider getting everyone to chip in and rent a private Cabana! Cabanas are 9’ x 10’ pro-grade pole frame tents with four chairs, setup by your friendly Lime Rock Park staff and volunteers long before you show up. Once you rent your cabana and have your admission passes, all you need to do is arrive! There are 10 private Cabanas available for Saturday of the Trans Am Memorial Day Weekend event at a cost of $325 per cabana. You can even order catering and adult beverages to be delivered to the Cabana by calling the Track Office at 1 (860) 435-5000 and asking for Mark Mazzeo, our Catering Director.
- Private Hospitality for your Group: If you represent a large group that would like to host a private hospitality experience at the Trans Am Memorial Day Weekend race event, congratulations! With the onsite Lime Rock Catering and oodles of flat, grassy spots with a view, it’s easy to host the ultimate private event for your business, family or club. Call the Track Office at 1 (860) 435-5000 to speak with one of our friendly staffers about your options - we’re here to help!
- Golf Carts: Lime Rock Park provides free courtesy golf cart shuttle rides to all spectators to and from key locations at the track. Should you require a personal golf cart rental for the event, they can be arranged by calling W&B Golf Cars at 1 (518) 851-2266