To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Lime Rock Park, the following rules and regulations are in effect for all Events at our facility:
- Dogs are not permitted on site during the major spectator race weekends
- NO drones are permitted
- Open fires are not allowed anywhere on Lime Rock Park grounds (except in approved camping areas) and must be in containers designed for that purpose. NO fires of any sort allowed on ground at any time any where. Small home grills, hibachis and small gas grills are permitted in the paddocks if operated at a safe distance from any flammable sources. Lime Rock Park reserves the right to determine what a safe distance from flammable sources is and what is an acceptable grill or hibachi.
- Lime Rock Park operates under a strict municipal injunction limiting hours of operation and setting noise restrictions. Cars may ONLY be operated on the Course Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Lime Rock Park shall have the right, at any time, in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to or eject from Lime Rock Park or from any facility in Lime Rock Park any person for conduct which may be unsafe, discourteous, verbally or physically abusive, influenced by alcohol, drugs, or controlled substances, or may otherwise diminish the safety, health, or enjoyment of others on the premises or the conduct of an event.
- We do not allow a non-registerable vehicle under 125cc. Vehicles such as scooters and skating systems will not be allowed to operate on the premises of Lime Rock Park, including but not limited to the Race Course or on access or paddock roads.
- Bicycles are allowed in camping after 6:00 p.m. until dark. Guest Services will advise you when it's time to put bikes away. Fans and participants may ride bicycles in the paddocks and on roadways. Lime Rock Park reserves the right to impound any bicycles if they are being ridden in an unsafe manner (as judged by Lime Rock Park personnel).
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the paddocks and pits fifteen (15) minutes after on-track activity has ceased for the day and until 10:00 p.m. Lime Rock Park has responsibility for ensuring compliance with policies regarding alcohol and/or other intoxicants. Lime Rock Park has the right to suspend driving privileges for any driver found to be out of compliance.
- Quiet time on Lime Rock Park grounds is between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Weapons and fireworks are prohibited on Lime Rock Park property.
- Fluid wastes must be placed in approved Lime Rock Park disposal containers located at various sites in the paddocks and NEVER on the ground.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted in the hot pits or at corner stations.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult while in the paddocks. For their safety and that of others, children must be kept under adult supervision at all times.
- To facilitate emergency vehicle access, race and personal vehicles must not be parked on any paddock road/safety access lane during an Event. Any vehicle not in compliance will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Traffic in A Paddock is directional one way and limited to 5 MPH. Traffic in B Paddock is two-way and is limited to 5 MPH.
- Participants in the Paddock desiring an electrical hookup must not have cords cross or impede any roadway or access area where vehicles or pedestrians cross, unless cords are covered with town and state approved safety cover (e.g., “yellow jacket” or “speed bump”).
- Due to Connecticut law and D.E.P. regulations, no car washing is permitted anywhere at Lime Rock Park. However, washing of tractor trailers and other vehicles by a D.E.P.-compliant vendor with suitable waste water recovery equipment is permitted.
Any failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations may result in a non-refundable expulsion from Lime Rock Park. Please report violations to our Guest Services Building located at the Main Gate.