Become A Better Driver On The Road
No matter what the road throws at you, the Street Driving Safety Clinic will make sure you’re ready for it.
The Street Driving Safety Clinic is for drivers of all ages and experience levels looking for training in advanced car control techniques to deal with inclement weather and emergency situations regularly encountered on public roads.
The combination of engaging instructors, easy-to-remember techniques and a lot of practice yields improved critical decision making abilities and ingrains skills that allow you to become comfortable with, and aware of, the maximum capabilities of the vehicle that you are usually driving on a day-to-day basis. You leave the clinic considerably more ready to handle a situation in your daily driving that causes a loss of traction or requires emergency avoidance, making you a safer, better driver on the street
Parents; This is the program for your new drivers to become safer, more aware and better prepared to handle their vehicle.
The program includes:
- Establishing correct driver awareness to help avoid incidents and repetitively practicing how to respond to them when they do occur with emergency avoidance and skid control exercises
- Six professional driving instructors; student-teacher ratios are incredibly small at 4:1
- Registration fee is $360 per enrolled driver, with max enrollment of 24 driving
This program is for you or your young driver if you’re looking for:
- Easy-to-remember car control techniques that aren’t taught in driver’s ed. classes
- Classroom learning that is only a precursor to the repetitive, substantial practice time included to develop techniques in a controlled environment
- Professional driving coaches that know how to get maximum participant engagement in the learning process. You will have fun while you’re learning – and remember what you’ve learned.
Essentials for all programs:
- Drivers must be licensed
- Cars must conform to Lime Rock noise regulations for the date of the program (ask if unsure)
- Thin soled shoes recommended
- Compressed air available on site
- Dates run rain or shine
72 Hour Cancellation Policy – Participants can cancel or switch their date for another date at no charge as long as it is at least 72 hours before their scheduled event. After the 72 hour window passes, participants will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.