How To Enter The Hot Lap Charity Raffle During The Northeast Grand Prix
Like to go fast? Well here's your chance! You could win the ride of your life during the Northeast Grand Prix.
Held on Friday, July 20, and Saturday, July 21, 2018, the Northeast Grand Prix is one of the "fastest weekends in New England." While here for the food, fun and fast cars, you could be selected to sit in the passenger seat while a professional driver takes you around our world-famous track. Your driver will reach speeds of up to 120 m.p.h.
The Hot Laps will be given on Saturday, July 21, only from 10:20 a.m. to 10:50 p.m. Two cars will be providing the laps: a Skip Barber Racing School Ford Mustang and the Lime Rock Red Camaro from Terryville Chevy. While these two cars will be on track at the same time, they won't be racing each other during the hot laps! Of course, with a Ford and a Chevy on track both providing the Hot Laps, we can't help but call this a battle of two brands!
DONATE TO SUPPORT SAM POSEY:
All proceeds from the Hot Lap Charity Raffle will be donated to the Lime Rock's official charity for 2018, the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research and in support of our friend Sam Posey. Learn more about the charity and how you can support the cause at http://limerock.com/officialcharity
Here's how to participate:
- Visit the Info Tent located on The Midway between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on the morning of Saturday, July 21, 2018
- Purchase a Hot Lap Raffle Ticket for the Hot Lap ($5 minimum)
- Fill it out and submit it into the drawing
- Be at the Info Tent at 10:00 a.m. for the drawing
- If selected, head down to the EMS Building at Pit Out in A Paddock
- Hot Lap participants will stage on the right side of the EMS Building
For more information, contact the Lime Rock Park Track Office, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. at 860.435.5000. For information and tickets to the weekend, visit Northeast Grand Prix.