1. Contained fires only (absolutely NO campfires on the ground). No fires on spectator hillsides.
2. Camping spots are available on an assigned basis.
3. Everyone camping MUST purchase a Weekend ticket
4. One vehicle per spot in Family, General and Trackside (everything must be inside the 20x20 space)
5. Tents ONLY in Pines; move vehicle to General Parking after unloading
6. Enforced Quiet Time starts at 10:00 p.m. and ends at 7am.
7. Guest Services on site 24 hours
8. No dogs
9. Camping is restricted to designated areas within the infield.
10. Recreational vehiccles such as scooters, pocket/minibikes, and skating systems will not be allowed to operate on the premises of Lime Rock Park, including but not limited to the Racecourse or on access or paddock roads.
11. Camping area closes at 12 noon on the final morning following the event.