Lime Rock Park’s Historic Festival 35 Presented by the Prestige Family of Fine Cars is less than 10 days away!
This coming Friday, August 25, is the last day to buy General Admission tickets at the lower Advanced Purchase price level.
► Seats still available for the 60th anniversary fundraising party, truly a night to remember
► A very nice, affordable ($35) upgrade for General Admission ticket holders is the Park Pavilion Pass. The “PPP” (Saturday or Monday) gets you:
- Access to the Shade Tent overlooking the Esses, stocked with iced Crystal Rock water
- 30% discount food & non-alcohol drinks at the 3 concession stands (but not Harpoon Tavern)
- Disney-style “EZ Pass” for Harpoon Tavern
- 15% discount at Lime Rock Merchandise Store
► VIP Fan Hospitality is the next-best thing to actually being a motorsports celebrity at a race track! Choose Saturday or Monday. Great food, drink, perks and accommodation – yet it’s not super-expensive. Available for Saturday and/or Monday. VIP Fan Hospitality sales end this Friday
| | | | | | | | |
Here’s just a sampling of what is going on at what will be a tremendous Historic Festival 35 at Lime Rock Park.
• Two huge “Formula Junior” race groups – front engine and rear engine – are here for the 2017-2018 Formula Junior Diamond Jubilee World Tour
• British race ace Richard Attwood is the Honored Guest
• Bringing five of his favorite cars is one of America’s foremost collectors, Bruce Meyer
• New for 2017: an Honored Motorcycle Collector, Philip Richter, bringing nine great bikes
• Hundreds of historic cars in nine tremendously varied race groups competing in 36 total races
• 1,000 cars on track for the Sunday in the Park Concours and Gathering of the Marques
• Huge Midway, plus food trucks, memorabilia, swap meet, Harpoon Tavern, book signings, autograph sessions, hot lap raffles, special displays, Ford GT40 demonstration laps and more
JUST ANNOUNCED At the track you can buy a terrific reproduction of Lime Rock Park’s very first souvenir program, “The Haybale” from opening day, April 28, 1957, for just $10!
Remember, LRP General Admission tickets include:
– Free parking
– Free paddock access
– Free admission active military
– Free admission veterans
– Free admission youths 16 and under w/adult
– Free showers for campers
– Free 32-page, full-color Daily Rev Fan Guide
– Free shuttle service inside Park