presented by The Rotary Club of Salisbury
Rescheduled Independence Day and Columbus Day Weekend Fireworks Display
For more than 40 years the Salisbury Rotary Club and Lime Rock Park have co-sponsored the annual Independence Day Fireworks. In 2020, the event has been postponed to October. This annual fundraiser allows the Salisbury Rotary Club to provide local scholarships, community gifts and international service projects. Lime Rock Park is excited to continue this tradition as the home of the fireworks display on Saturday, October 10, 2020, with a raindate on the following Sunday.
Plan Your Trip:
- The Entry Fee is $20 per car, which is collected by Salisbury Rotary Club representatives. Proceeds go directly to the club's scholarship funds.
- Gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- There will be two gates open for entry: the Main Infield Gate on White Hollow Rd. and the Outfield Gate on Lime Rock Road across from Trinity Church. The Track Office Gate will be closed to the public.
- Bring your lawn chairs, picnic blankets and a yard game to enjoy the park until the fireworks begin about 7:00 p.m..
- The Salisbury Rotary Club will be doing a 50/50 Raffle. Tickets will be $1 each, or 7 for $5, 15 for $10, 35 for $20.
- The Pines Concession Stand in the Infield and the Outfield Concession Stand will be open from 6:00pm - 9:00pm.
- The Track, Pedestrian Bridge and A Paddock area will be closed for use.
- The Car Bridge between the Infield and Outfield will be open for crossing.
- No pets allowed.
- Visit www.facebook.com/limerockpark for updates.