• Bradley International Airport, 75 minutes from Lime Rock Park
• The New York Metro Area airports, 2 to 3 hours from Lime Rock Park
• Logan Airport (Boston), 3 hours from Lime Rock Park
• Stewart International Airport (Newburgh, N.Y.), 2 hours from Lime Rock Park
• Westchester County/White Plains Airport, 1 hour from Lime Rock Park
• The Great Barrington Airport, 30 minutes from Lime Rock Park
• North Canaan Airfield, 18 minutes from Lime Rock Park
• Metro North's Harlem Line runs a train to Wassaic, N.Y., 20 minutes from Lime Rock Park. As of summer 2019, two Zipcars are available at the Wassaic Train Station for rent. Several taxi services operate out of the Wassaic Train Station, including Uber and Lyft. Watson Livery is Lime Rock Park's preferred transportation provider offering a variety of taxi options, including a shuttle bus service with per-person rates between Wassaic and Lime Rock Park. Make your arrangements in advance for a shuttle or taxi service, using Watson Livery, visit www.watsonlivery.com or call (845) 464-8178 or (518) 592-1511.
• Amtrak's Empire Service Train, which runs to and from Buffalo, N.Y., and New York City, offers a stop 35 miles away in Rhinecliff, N.Y. Additional Amtrak lines provide service from Boston, Vermont and Maine to Springfield, Mass. (62 miles away) or Pittsfield, Mass. (43 miles away). Inquire with Watson Livery or local transportation options.
• Watson Livery is Lime Rock Park's preferred taxi provider. Make your arrangements in advance for a shuttle or taxi service, by visiting www.watsonlivery.com or calling (845) 464-8178 or (518) 592-1511.