Historic Festival 37
featuring the Sunday in the Park Concours & Gathering of the Marques
Thursday, Aug. 29 - Monday, Sept. 2, 2019
Now in its 37th year, the Historic Festival at Lime Rock Park has been a time-honored tradition since 1982. Enjoy vintage car racing at its best.
The event opens on Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019, with the Vintage Race Car & Sports Car Parade through the local towns culminating in a free street fair in the charming town of Falls Village. Then, enjoy three days of fantastic, authentic vintage car racing on Friday, Aug. 30, Saturday, Aug. 31 and Labor Day Monday, Sept. 2.
Sunday in the Park Concours d’Elegance and Gathering of the Marques held on Sept. 1, is a time when car enthusiast gather to admire historic and vintage cars, and possibly take one home. Held in the main tent in hospitality village overlooking the front straight, the Saturday Night Dinner & A Panel is an entertaining charity event open to competitors, VIPs and fans alike.
Along with watching the races and strolling the action in the paddocks, there's plenty to see and do during Historic Festival 37. Fan experiences include three concession stands, book and poster signings, vintage hat showcases, the Harpoon beer tent, food trucks and vendors on The Midway, the Kids Club area, the Lime Rock Store and the Swap Meet with car parts and unique automotive collectibles.
News & Highlights:
- This year's featured race group will be Formula Ford, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the single-seater class which launched the careers of so many Formula 1, Indy Car and sports car drivers. Read More
- Italian Masterpieces such a Ferrari and Lamborghini will be the stars Sunday's Concours d’ Elegance. Read More
- A special tribute will be made to the Morgan, which is celebrating the marque's 110 year history.
- Stefan Johansson, the popular Swedish former Ferrari Formula 1 driver, who started his career in Formula Ford, will be the honored Grand Marshal.
- Michael and Barbara Schwartz of New York City, will be the honored collector.
- A new Touring Group will welcome sports cars of up to the late 1970s to be part of several pace-car-led run sessions. Read More
►View the video below and this YouTube video along with the online Photo Gallery and the Facebook Albums to see snapshots highlighting previous Historic Festivals. Additional videos found at: http://masterstvshows.com/shows/specials
Plan Your Weekend:
Find yourself emersed in the grassy park setting along the hillsides and under the trees while enjoying road racing at its best. There are no bleachers, no grandstands, no assigned seating. Spread out your blanket or pop open the lawn chair, sit for awhile or walk along the infield's fence line to take in the on-track action from various viewing points. Tour the open paddocks for no extra charge and get upclose to the cars and meet the competitors. Lime Rock Park is simply Beauty, Tradition and Speed. Here's how you can experience Lime Rock during the annual Historic Festival:
Area Accommodations & More
For more information, questions or to purchase tickets and passes by phone, call (860) 435-5000 Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Become A Participant
From competing in one of the races or in the concoursto to riding in the parade or bidding in the auction, there are numerous ways to be a part of Historic Festival 37.