Supporting local causes is a priority
Lime Rock Park supports local charitable causes and events by assisting with fundraising efforts here at the Park or by donating giveaways for auction.
Lime Rock Park makes every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible; however, we are unable to accommodate all requests. If you represent a charity and would like to request a charitable donation from Lime Rock Park, please review the following policy and complete the Lime Rock Park Charitable Donation Request Form.
Charitable Donation Policy
To be considered for a donation item, we require the following:
- Your organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or the requested donation must be part of a charitable fundraiser that serves a community need. If available, please enter your organization’s valid Tax Exempt ID number on the form or provide detailed information about the charity.
- Your organization is limited to one donation “ask” per year.
- All donation requests MUST be submitted by filling out the Lime Rock Park Charitable Donation Request Form 60 days prior to the date you require the item. If we are able to satisfy your request, we will let you know via email.
- Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No follow-up phone calls, please.
- We typically send donations two weeks prior to the date an organization requires the item.
- Please submit Charitable Donation Request form to: Jenn Dillon, Customer Service Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering Lime Rock Park as a contributor to your charitable organization. We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts.