Rent Lime Rock Park For A Private Event
Lime Rock Park is the ideal venue for manufacturer, media or bespoke events
With a full road circuit, proving grounds and scenic area country roads, there’s a bounty of options to choose from for a driving event at Lime Rock Park.
For ride and drive events and press launches, Lime Rock Park offers exclusive use of our historic 1.5-mile road course, our newly renovated FCP Euro Proving Grounds complete with a 300-foot skid pad as well as two paddock areas along with ample space to build an off-road course.
- 300-acre lush property in a natural amphitheater set against a beautiful mountain range
- Located halfway between Boston and New York City we are easily reachable from: Bradley International (BDL), JFK or LaGuardia airports
- Four permanent structures for hospitality and classroom use
- Large asphalt bases convenient for temporary hangar-type structures
- Over 100,000 square feet of flat landscaped grass spaces for temporary hospitality units and tent suites
- Comprehensive professional hospitality team with full on-site catering service
- 24-hour Guest Services capabilities for secure overnights
- 93-octane refueling pumps on site (contact for large fleet order details)
Every program can utilize Lime Rock Park’s in-house catering to serve up a rich selection of meals, snacks and beverages for breakfast and lunch.
Please let us know if there are any dietary needs or requests we can serve to make your day extra special.
Add an off-site component thanks to a wealth of scenic driving routes around the Lime Rock area with easy access to the Berkshires and Hudson and Housatonic Valleys and there’s something for everyone.
Lime Rock Park is also a great venue for car club events offering ample parking and paddock space and multiple circuit and autocross configurations.
Non-automotive gatherings such as art, cultural, fitness or charitable events can also utilize everything that Lime Rock Park has to offer.