Because Drivers Need Playgrounds Too
Lime Rock Park isn’t just for the pros. We offer a variety of ways to get on track in your own car throughout the year.
Track Tapas Day
A two-hour program that allows participants the opportunity to experience both the FCP Euro Proving Grounds and the 1.5-mile road racing course in their own car
- Any car or truck type accepted
- Small group sizes (10 per group)
- Group and one-on-one education
- On-track, lead-follow instruction
- $195 per person
Drive your street car, racecar or rented vehicle on the FCP Euro Proving Grounds in our Summer Autocross program.
- .52-mile track (not cones in a parking lot) that can be run in seven different configurations
- Smooth grass surrounds the course so drivers are able to explore the limit
- Programs for all experience levels starting at $325
- Set a top time in our LIQUI MOLY Summer Autocross Series to be invited back for the LIQUI MOLY Autocross Invitational Shootout!
Winter Autocross is ideal for those who wish to experience spirited driving in winter conditions.
- Six-hour program managed by pro driving coaches providing specialized instruction based on participant’s experience level
- FCP Euro Proving Grounds provide wide open space so you can practice with plenty of room to make mistakes
- $350 per driver with a maximum of 25 drivers per program
Street Safety Clinics
- The Street Driving Safety Clinic is for drivers of all ages and experience levels looking for training in advanced car control techniques to deal with inclement weather and emergency situations regularly encountered on public roads.
- Parents – this is the program for your new drivers to become safer, more aware and prepared to handle their vehicle.
- Registration fee is $360 per enrolled driver, with max enrollment of 24 driving participants
- More information coming soon