Sample All Of Our Driving Amenities With Track Tapas
Track Tapas is the best way to sample the FCP Euro Proving Grounds and the road course in one day with just one click.
Track Tapas Day is a two-hour educational experience behind the wheel of your own car on both the FCP Euro Proving Grounds and the 1.5-mile road course. Suitable for beginner- or intermediate-level track drivers, all sessions include expert coaching from our pros.
- Any car or truck type accepted
- Small group sizes (10 per group)
- Group and one-on-one coaching
- On-track, lead-follow sessions get your up to speed quickly and safely
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Morning sessions typically start at 10:00 AM with afternoon sessions typically starting at 2:00 PM. Be sure to check our Motorsportreg page for the exact time slots.
Start with your choice of a morning or afternoon session. Each session can accommodate a maximum of 10 participants per group.
Typical Session Itinerary:
- FCP Euro Proving Grounds for a car control session and radio coaching (45 minutes)
- Break followed by move to Road Course (15 minutes)
- Road Course – walk around + lead follow lapping w/ pace car (45 minutes)
- Debrief and departure (15 minutes)
Allow time for registration, so please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the program start time.
Each session is $195.
All participants must register in advance of the program.
Essentials for all programs:
- Drivers must be licensed
- Cars must conform to Lime Rock noise regulations for the date of the program (ask if unsure)
- Thin soled shoes recommended
- Compressed air available on site
- Dates run rain or shine
72 Hour Cancellation Policy – Participants can cancel or switch their date for another date at no charge as long as it is at least 72 hours before their scheduled event. After the 72 hour window passes, participants will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.