Rent Lime Rock Park’s Facility: Agencies, OEMs, Car Clubs, Teams, etc.
For agencies and OEMs requesting information on Lime Rock Park facility capabilities, rental pricing and multi-day schedule availability for private use, please contact:
Director of Business Development & Sales
OEM events, partnerships and sponsorships
For car clubs, HPDE businesses, race series or teams, car show organizers and other interested groups requesting general information on Lime Rock Park facility rental pricing and availability for your event, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Exclusive events, track rentals, car club inquiries and retail driving programs
Are you actually looking for information on hosting a corporate or private group driving experience at Lime Rock Park? If so, you can find that information by clicking here.
Quick Facility Facts for Agencies and OEMs:
Lime Rock Park is specialized for automobile and motorcycle OEM event use, and includes:
- 300-acre lush property in a natural amphitheater set against a beautiful mountain range
- Lime Rock Park’s historic and respected brand encourages favorable press experiences
- Location halfway between Boston and New York City that increases program enrollment
- Easily reachable by:
- Bradley International (BDL)
- Grade B FIA-licensed, multi-configurable 1.5-mile natural terrain road course
- Seven-, eight- or nine-turn layout
- Two dramatic elevation changes
- Perfectly suited for simultaneous segment/module training
- Two natural terrain, 1,250-foot permanent autocross courses combinable into one half-mile circuit, supplemented by a 300-foot skid pad with sprinklers for slick use
- Autocross design features landscaped grass runoff with no guardrails and all of the basic corner types (sweepers, increasing- and decreasing-radius, 90s and 180s) with multiple configurations
- The autocross course is usable year-round with Lime Rock Park’s unique snowmaking and grooming equipment that allows for weather-independent training on a snow course January through March, perfectly suited for AWD/4WD/FWD/RWD w/traction and stability control demos and employee product training
- 10 acres of smooth, well-drained multi-configurable asphalt paddocks with beautifully landscaped surrounding areas for low-speed and autocross driving module placement
- Four permanent structures for hospitality and classroom use, plus large asphalt bases convenient for temporary hangar-type structures, a paver patio area and over 100,000 square feet of flat landscaped grass spaces for temporary hospitality units and tent suites
- Comprehensive professional hospitality team with full on-site catering service
- 24-hour Guest Services capabilities for secure overnights
- 93-octane refueling pumps onsite (contact for large fleet order details)
For Car Clubs, HPDE Businesses, Racing Series and Teams:
Whether on the 1.5-mile Road Course for HPDE programs or .44-mile Infield Autocross Course with adjoining Skid Pad for car control and autocross programs, consider holding one of your upcoming test days, driving programs or racing events at Lime Rock. With an onsite concession stand, custom food service options, expansive, well-drained paddocks, merchandise store, classroom spaces, full operations staff including EMS and corner workers, and onsite fuel and air, you have everything you need for a successful event.
For Car Show and Community Event Organizers:
Lime Rock Park has a proud history of playing host to select car shows and community events that fit the venue and the surrounding community from many different corners of the automobile hobby and local culture. With expansive, well-drained paddocks (and a 1.5-mile racing circuit for non-driving activities when the track is not in use), flat grassy areas for spectator parking, on-site food and beverage services, and a professional ticketing and operations infrastructure, consider hosting your next event at the track that has attracted – and created – automotive enthusiasts for sixty years.
Additional General Facility Information:
Lime Rock Park is a year-round, multi-use facility with a multi-configurable road course operating mid-March to mid-November and infield and paddock facilities in use January through mid-December.
Management recently spent more than $4 million on a wide variety of projects to significantly upgrade Lime Rock’s infrastructure. The end result is a beautiful, year-round facility to specifically serve car clubs, carmakers, dealer groups, ad agencies and the like for training, track days, testing, ride-and-drives, press introductions, consumer and private rental events.
The multi-configurable road course operates mid-March to mid-November, while the infield facilities are in use January-December.
The A- and B-Paddocks – very attractively landscaped – are perfectly smooth asphalt and easily capable of handling not only huge, well-attended track days, but for OEM days, multiple modules can be executed simultaneously. Combined, there are approximately 10 acres of pavement for exercises.
In addition, Lime Rock has two stand-alone, 1,200-foot autocrosses (combinable, to make a 9-turn, 1/2-mile course that includes elevation changes) and a 300-foot skidpad.
With Lime Rock’s in-house snowmaking and grooming, the autocross courses are available for winter driving programs, too.
Lime Rock has three chalets, multiple trackside class- and meeting rooms, new restrooms, a robust wi-fi system and a wide choice of level “tent-able” hospitality locations.
“We did everything needed to attract car clubs, carmakers and marketers to a beautiful, accessible and logistically sensible facility in the heart of the largest and most important market in the U.S.,” Lime Rock President Skip Barber says.
Lime Rock Park is situated halfway between the Boston and New York City metro areas and is supported by 7,000 rooms within 45 minutes of the venue, including a 79-room resort hotel four miles away.
Lime Rock Park, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is an automotive, motorsport and special event venue in Lakeville, Connecticut, a focal point of the state’s famous Northwest Corner – and New England’s road racing home since 1957. Its actual setting, an unincorporated village called Lime Rock, is in Litchfield County, renowned for its vast historical, cultural and recreational resources.
For general inquiries, please contact the Track Office at 1 (860) 435-5000.