As a steward of our community, Lime Rock Park supports numerous charitable causes and events by assisting with their fundraising efforts here at the Park or by donating giveaways for silent auctions and raffles.
Here are just some of the ways Lime Rock Park Cares:
2019 Official Charity - The Michael J. Fox Foundation
Lime Rock Park has, for the second year, selected the Michael J. Fox Foundation as its 2019 Official Charity. This charity is especially near and dear to our hearts, as our good friend and former race car driver Sam Posey has Parkinson’s. Sam has been a champion, not only on the track, but as an advocate for finding a cure for the disease. Through our fundraising efforts this year, we hope to have an impact on the lives of all of those who urgently need a cure, including Sam. As the world’s largest nonprofit funder of Parkinson’s research, MJFF is dedicated to finding a cure for the more than 6 million people worldwide who live with Parkinson’s disease. Since inception in 2000, the Foundation has funded more than $800 million in high-impact research around the world. Learn more about how you can participate in fundraising activities for the Foundation, visit www.limerock.com/officialcharity
If you represent a charity and would like to request a charitable donation from Lime Rock Park, please review the following policy and complete and submit the Lime Rock Park Charitable Donation Request Form.
Charitable Donation Policy:
Lime Rock Park makes every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests Lime Rock Park receives, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests. For your organization to be considered for a donation item, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Your organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or the requested donation must be part of a charitable fundraiser that serves a community need. If available, please enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the form or provide detailed information about the charity.
- Your organization is limited to one donation “ask” per year.
- All donation requests MUST be submitted by filling out and submitting the Lime Rock Park Charitable Donation Request Form. To be considered, this form must be filled out completely and submitted to Marlane White, 60 days prior to the date you require the item. If we are able to satisfy your request, we will let you know via email.
- Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No follow-up phone calls, please.
- Note: We typically send Donations two weeks prior to the date an organization requires the item.
- Please submit Charitable Donation Request form to: Marlane White, Public Relations & Communications Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 860.435.5010
Thank you for considering Lime Rock Park as a contributor to your charitable organization. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.
CLICK HERE to download the Lime Rock Park Charitable Donation Request Form
THE LIME ROCK PARK RACING CLUB...ROAD TO 60: In 2017, Lime Rock Park celebrated the track's 60th anniversary. It was at that time that we launched a building project to memoralize the friends and fans of Lime Rock Park where participants can purchase a custom brick to be displayed in the memory area. Be a part of honoring Lime Rock Park's history as well as its future. Learn more by visiting www.limerockparkprojects.com
Lakeville Hose Company
Last year, Lime Rock Park gave the Lakeville Hose Company, the local fire department for Lakeville and Salisbury, CT, a check for helping at the Royals Car Show.
Salisbury Fall Festival
In 2016, Lime Rock Park participated in the Salisbury Fall Festival. This annual event is a wonderful time to indulge in a hearty breakfast of freshly-made blueberry pancakes,then wander Main Street for attic treasures, global crafts, and previously-loved books and jewelry in the villages' churches. Admire the beautiful quilt show. Visit the many booths along the street and stop in the local shops for special sales.
The Tri-State Chamber of Commerce held their annual Adopt-A-Tree program, where the trees along the streets of Lakeville and Salisbury make the community look so festive during the holiday season.