The Advanced Driver Coaching program is four and half to five hours long for experienced track drivers and enthusiasts looking to get more out of their own abilities in their own vehicle (race car or street car). This program is ideal preparation for casual or competitive performance driving events. Take advantage of the FCP Euro Proving Grounds, including the 300-foot diameter skid pad, to get maximum training time on the way to improving lap times, car feel and competitiveness.
- $550 registration fee per driver, with max enrollment of 16 drivers
- Led by five professional track driving and racing coaches
- Skid pad sessions include use of a Lime Rock Park-provided Mazda MX-5 to prevent excessive wear and tear on personal vehicles
- Sessions generally take place during unmuffled Tuesdays, so as not to compete for time with track days or race weekends
This program is for you if you’re looking for:
- A substantial amount of time driving with pro coaches on a course designed to develop driver skills
- Curriculum that allows for repetitive technique development and intensive skill building
- Exercises focused on precision car control development on the skid pad
- Un-muffled dates allow for amateur racers to receive feedback specific to their racecar
- A stupendous value when compared to cost of private coaching and skid pad rental
To register, please click here.
For more information, please click here!