BMW CCA Days
Presented by BMW North America & New Country BMW
It’s BMW CCA Days presented by BMW North America and New Country BMW! In our festive annual tradition, BMW CCA and Lime Rock Park have partnered to offer BMW CCA members an exceptional deal on a weekend of BMW-themed fun at the storied Connecticut racetrack.
JULY 15 – 16
This year, we are again celebrating BMW CCA Days at the region’s biggest sports car event, the Northeast Grand Prix featuring the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Michelin Pilot Challenge. Come join us to cheer on Turner Motorsports and Paul Miller Racing in their GTD class running M4 GT3’s, and several other teams representing BMW in the Michelin Pilot Challenge classes!
Thanks to BMW North America and New Country BMW, here’s what is available ONLY as a BMW CCA Member at a huge discount:
- The flexibility of admission for either the Friday, July 15 practice and qualifying day, the Saturday, July 16 race day, or both days in a special weekend pass with access to the BMW CCA Days hospitality tent that features sweeping views of the racetrack!
- Free parking with your BMW in the BMW CCA Infield Parking area
- VIP Boxed Lunch for each day of choice, which includes a hearty, baguette-style ultra-stuffed sandwich with a selection of Italian Combo, Chicken Breast, Heirloom Tomato and Roast Turkey options to choose from, fresh baked cookies, a local apple or seasonal fresh whole fruit, a sweet snack or mixed nuts, artisanal potato chips, condiments, and a chilled bottle of water
- Assorted carbonated beverages and one glass of beer or wine for each day of choice, with additional adult beverages available at the cash bar located in the BMW CCA hospitality tent
- Swag/door prizes/raffles to be announced
- BMW vehicles on display on Friday and Saturday
Limited to the first 300 tickets sold, available for purchase by BMW CCA members only. Each BMW CCA member may purchase as many tickets as they need. Lime Rock Park is a family friendly venue with lots to do for both adults and kids, with great food and track viewing areas under trees all around the track. Lime Rock Park, in Connecticut’s famous Northwest Corner, is about two-and-a-half hours from Boston and two hours from New York City.
We also invite you to visit the people that are making this experience happen – New Country BMW – to experience world-class customer service and a fantastic selection of new and used BMWs. Just off I-91 at One Weston Park Road in Hartford, New Country BMW is waiting to help you every Monday through Saturday. More information on New Country BMW is available at www.NewCountryBMW.com and 1 (866) 498-7471. This event also couldn’t have happened without the support of BMW N.A.! To learn more on BMW N.A., visit www.BMWUSA.com.
The ticket packages, exclusive to BMW CCA Members and Guests, are listed below. Take advantage of this screaming good offer to come and enjoy the spirit of BMW CCA today!
- Friday, July 15 Adult Ticket: $122.00 ($45 savings thanks to New Country BMW and BMW N.A.)
- Saturday, July 16 Adult Ticket: $143.00 ($55 savings thanks to New Country BMW and BMW N.A.)
- Weekend (July 15+16) Adult Ticket: $226.00 ($70 savings thanks to New Country BMW and BMW N.A.)
- Friday Child Ticket: $25.00
- Saturday Child Ticket: $25.00
- Weekend Child Ticket: $50.00
Current or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces are admitted free for any general admission ticket; to receive a discount off your general admission portion of the BMW CCA Day package if this applies to you, please call us at the Track Office to process your order with proof of service ready.
To purchase your “BMW CCA Days” special ticket package, call Lime Rock Park at (860) 435-5000, weekdays between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Have your BMW CCA Membership Number at the ready.