Camping At The Trans Am Memorial Day Classic
Spend a night under the stars at Lime Rock Park and wake up to the sound of revving race engines.
Camping and Rv Information:
NOTE: A General Admission Ticket must be purchased first before adding any enhancements or camping passes
Reserve your RV, camper or tent location in the center of the action on Lime Rock Park’s Infield and Trackside Campgrounds in advance as spaces will sell out fast.
- The campground is open to all spectators with Weekend Admission Passes and is comprised of four sections with 20-foot-by-20-foot spots (except for The Pines). Spots must be reserved for the entire race weekend
- RVs and tents are permitted within the general, family and trackside camping area while tents are only permitted within The Pines camping area. Bathrooms and showers are available on site
- $60 General Camping Area (256 spots): Located in the center of the campground with a very short walk to the restrooms and trackside fence line
- $70 Family Camping Area (41 spots): In a flat, grassy zone intended for those with little ones or who are looking for a more relaxed evening. Perks: located adjacent to the restrooms; Family Camping Qui- et Time starts at 10:00 p.m.
- $140 Trackside Camping Area (46 spots): The spots are a slice of racing heaven along the No Name Straight trackside fence line, just before the Uphill. Wake up to the excitement unfolding and spend the day enjoying your front-row seats!
- $30 Tent-Only Camping in “The Pines” (10 spots): Keeping with the natural beauty of Lime Rock Park, this is tent-only camping in the area under the shady trees right behind Spectator Hill. You will not be assigned a specific space, but you will be able to reserve space under the Pines. Note: You may drive into the area to unload your car and then you will be required to park your vehicle in general parking
RV Parking Areas:
- Bring your RV and become completely immersed in the fanfare of major race weekends and amongst other RVs completely separate from the General Campground
- The RV-only parking areas are open to RV campers with Weekend Admission Passes.
- RV-only parking spots are available by reservation only and no tent pitching is allowed.
- RV Camping begins on Thursday at 12:00 p.m. and ends Tuesday at 12:00 p.m.
- Trackside Reserved RV-Only Parking Area: Overlooks the back stretch of Lime Rock Park, and is packed with arguably the most passionate fans and a front row view of the Back Straight, West Bend and the Downhill turn
- Non-Trackside Reserved RV: Open for purchase only once the Trackside RV area is full and is located at the Skid Pad, adjacent to the Trackside area
- Lime Rock Park does not offer electric or water hookup facilities in our RV area, however there are bathrooms and showers available on site. RV/Camper pumping can be arranged by calling Enviro- Clean Porta Potty at 845.590.5574
Rules & Regulations for ALL CAMPING AND RV SPOTS:
- Contained fires only (no campfires on the ground).
- Everyone camping MUST purchase a Weekend ticket.
- Enforced Quiet Time starts at 10:00 p.m. in Family Area
- No dogs or pets allowed.
- Conduct in the camping and RV areas that is not suitable to a family atmosphere will not be tolerated
- Lime Rock Park reserves the right to prohibit banners, shirts and signs that are offensive. Violators whose conduct is inappropriate will be expelled from the facility without a refund.