Camping At The Trans Am Memorial Day Classic
Spend a night under the stars at Lime Rock Park and wake up to the sound of revving race engines.
Camping and RV Information:
Reserve your RV, camper or tent location in the center of the action on Lime Rock Park’s Infield and Trackside Campgrounds in advance as spaces will sell out fast.
- The campground is open to all spectators with Weekend Admission Passes and is comprised of four sections with 20-foot-by-20-foot spots (except for The Pines). Spots must be reserved for the entire race weekend
- RVs and tents are permitted within the general, family and trackside camping area while tents are only permitted within The Pines camping area. Bathrooms and showers are available on site
- General Camping Area (297 spots): Located in the center of the campground with a very short walk to the restrooms and trackside fence line
- Trackside Camping Area (46 spots): The spots are a slice of racing heaven along the No Name Straight trackside fence line, just before the Uphill. Wake up to the excitement unfolding and spend the day enjoying your front-row seats!
- Tent-Only Camping in “The Pines” (10 spots): Keeping with the natural beauty of Lime Rock Park, this is tent-only camping in the area under the shady trees right behind Spectator Hill. You will not be assigned a specific space, but you will be able to reserve space under the Pines. Note: You may drive into the area to unload your car and then you will be required to park your vehicle in general parking
RV Parking Areas:
- Bring your RV and become completely immersed in the fanfare of major race weekends and amongst other RVs completely separate from the General Campground
- The RV-only parking areas are open to RV campers with Weekend Admission Passes.
- RV-only parking spots are available by reservation only and no tent pitching is allowed.
- RV Camping begins on Thursday at 12:00 p.m. and ends Tuesday at 12:00 p.m.
- Trackside Reserved RV-Only Parking Area: Overlooks the back stretch of Lime Rock Park, and is packed with arguably the most passionate fans and a front row view of the Back Straight, West Bend and the Downhill turn
- Non-Trackside Reserved RV: Open for purchase only once the Trackside RV area is full and is located at the Skid Pad, adjacent to the Trackside area
- Lime Rock Park does not offer electric or water hookup facilities in our RV area, however there are bathrooms and showers available on site. RV/Camper pumping can be arranged by calling Enviro- Clean Porta Potty at 845.590.5574
Rules & Regulations for ALL CAMPING AND RV SPOTS:
- Contained fires only (no campfires on the ground).
- Everyone camping MUST purchase a Weekend ticket.
- Enforced Quiet Time starts at 10:00 p.m. in Family Area
- No dogs or pets allowed.
- Conduct in the camping and RV areas that is not suitable to a family atmosphere will not be tolerated
- Lime Rock Park reserves the right to prohibit banners, shirts and signs that are offensive. Violators whose conduct is inappropriate will be expelled from the facility without a refund.