FCP Euro Northeast Grand Prix Ticket Upgrades
Take your experience to the next level with one of these ticket upgrades.
FCP Euro Northeast Grand Prix
NOTE: A General Admission Ticket must be purchased first before adding any enhancements or camping passes
Enjoy the beauty of Lime Rock Park in style with our new Airstream hospitality units. Climate controlled with live race feed, your own personal “backyard” area & more! Click the link below to learn more about Camp Airstream.
VIP Fan Hospitaltity
The VIP Fan Hospitality is the perfect way to enhance your Lime Rock Park experience. Located in Hospitality Village overlooking nearly half of the track, VIP Fan Hospitality offers:
- Shaded seating
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Special guest appearances
- “Hot Lap” drawing
- Personalized paddock tour
- Event bag
- Guaranteed Infield Parking.
Passes are available in advance only
Hauling your pop-up tent, chairs, and all the rest of your gear from the car to the Spectator Hillside isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, even if it’s only a short walk. Instead, consider choosing a Semi-Private Cabana
- Cabanas are 9’ x 10’ pro-grade pole frame tents with four chairs
- Set up by Lime Rock Park staff before arrival.
- Order catering and adult beverages to be delivered to the Cabana (must be ordered in advance)
- Cabanas are limited so order early
- General Admission includes parking at no additional cost; how close you park to the spectator area depends on what time you arrive
- An Infield Parking pass guarantees a parking spot inside the track
- Convenient for families – or just for those that would prefer a guaranteed easy walk
- 1 pass per car required available only in advance
- All occupants must have their own admission ticket
- The Park Pavilion Pass gives you a way to get out of the sun with access to a large tent plus unlimited bottled water
- The Park Pavilion Pass includes access to the “Fast-Pass Line” at the Beer Tent
- Instant 30% discount at the three food concession stands
- Park Pavilion Pass upgrade costs $50 plus event admission
Large groups that would like to host a private hospitality experience at a Lime Rock Park race event, please click on the link below to develop a bespoke plan.
With the on site Lime Rock Catering and ample flat, grassy spots with a view, it’s easy to host the ultimate private event for your business, family or club.
For the Northeast Grand Prix, Lime Rock Park will host Car Corral parking areas for owners of specific vehicle brands to park together and enjoy camaraderie, convenient infield parking and often special experiences such as parade laps or driver meet-and-greets during the weekend. Keep an eye on this section, which will be updated as the Northeast Grand Prix Car Corrals are announced for the public. Typically, the Car Corral passes start at $35 per car, not including General Admission; certain corrals are sometimes at a higher price point should they include hospitality or other special items.