Northeast Grand Prix featuring the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge
Friday, July 19 - Saturday, July 20, 2019
For Tickets: Advance Pricing Available Through July 12, 2019 CLICK HERE TO ORDER
About This Event
The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship is one of the premier sports car racing series in the United States and Canada organized by the International Motor Sports Association or IMSA for short. The series competes at some of North America's most recognized sports car venues, including Lime Rock Park for a summer showdown called the Northeast Grand Prix held on July 19 and 20, 2019. The WeatherTech SportsCar Championship features multiple classes of awe-inspiring sports cars racing on the track at the same time, making for seemingly endless passing throughout the race. The majority of the races are timed races of 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- In the premier WeatherTech SportsCar Championship GT Le Mans class, race-bred cars from factory and privateer teams battle for the overall win. This exciting class includes factory teams from Ford, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ferrari and BMW
- In the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship GT Daytona class, GT3-spec race cars join the party this year, including Lamborghini, McLaren, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes-AMG, Lexus and Acura NSX. Another exotic, hard-racing field
- The Michelin Pilot Challenge Grand Sport class welcomes GT4-spec cars, which means in addition to the Porsche Caymans GT4, Ford Mustangs and Chevy Camaros, you also now have fantastic factory-prepped machines from makers such as McLaren and Aston Martin
- The Michelin Pilot Challenge TCR class is made up of front-wheel drive cars with four or five doors produced by mainstream automotive manufacturers
Read All About It!
Learn more the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and the Michelin Pilot Challenge:
♦ Read the ENTRY LIST NOTEBOOK
♦ Visit the IMSA website and download the IMSA APP
♦ View the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship ENTRY LIST
♦ View the Michelin Pilot Challenge ENTRY LIST
♦ View the SPOTTER'S GUIDE
- Thursday, July 18: General Camping & Reserved RV Opens at 12:00 P.M.
- Friday, July 19: Practice and Qualifying
- Saturday, July 20: Racing
- Sunday, July 21: Camping/RV Closes at 12:00 P.M.
DOWNLOAD The Provisional Event Schedule
Event Tickets & Passes
At Lime Rock Park, Veterans and Active Military receive FREE General Admission into all major racing events. Thank you for your service! Please bring proof of service to ticketing booths upon arrival.
Youths 16 and under are FREE at all major racing events. General outfield parking, courtesy golf cart shuttle rides and paddock access are FREE too.
Visit our TICKETING SITE HERE or for more information, call a customer service representative Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST at 860.435.5000.
Camping at IMSA
Pack up the tent or load up the RV and be part of the most exciting weekends in the Northeast. CLICK HERE for more information about Camping at Lime Rock Park during IMSA's Northeast Grand Prix.
Enhanced Experiences & Upgrades
If you’re ready to attend to the IMSA Northeast Grand Prix Weekend racing event at Lime Rock and want to increase your comfort level, add something unique to your experience. From the VIP Fan Hospitality Tent to your own Semi-Private Cabana, there's plenty of ways to enjoy the Northeast Grand Prix in style. CLICK HERE for more information about enhanced experiences and upgrade options.
Now that you know what your options are, click on the links up top to purchase the tickets and passes that are right for you. Prefer to speak with a person? Call us at 1 (860) 435-5000 - we’re here to help!