Northeast Grand Prix
Friday, July 16th
7:00 am - Gates open
8:55am - LRP Car Corral Laps
10:05 am - Practice 1 - Michelin Pilot Challenge
11:25 am - Practice 1 - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
12:30 pm - LRP Car Corral Laps
1:25 pm - Practice 2 - Michelin Pilot Challenge
2:45 pm - Practice 2 - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
4:20 pm - Qualifying - Michelin Pilot Challenge
5:15 pm - Qualifying - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
Saturday, July 17th
7:00 am - Gates open
9:05 am - Warm Up - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
9:30 am - LRP Car Corral Laps
10:05 am - Pre-Race & Fan Walk - Michelin Pilot Challenge
10:10 am - Porsche Parade Lap
10:55 am - Formation Laps - Michelin Pilot Challenge
11:05 am - Race - Lime Rock Park 120 (Michelin Pilot Challenge)
1:30 pm - LRP Car Corral Laps
2:05 pm - Pre-Race & Fan Walk - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
3:00 pm - Formation Laps - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
3:10 pm - Race - Northeast Grand Prix - WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
About This Event
The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship is one of the premier sports car racing series in the United States and Canada organized by the International Motor Sports Association or IMSA for short. The series competes at some of North America's most recognized sports car venues, including Lime Rock Park for the Northeast Grand Prix held on July 16-17, 2021. The WeatherTech SportsCar Championship features multiple classes of awe-inspiring sports cars racing on the track at the same time, making for seemingly endless passing throughout the race. The majority of the races are timed races of 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- In the premier WeatherTech SportsCar Championship GT Le Mans class, race-bred cars from factory and privateer teams battle for the overall win. This exciting class includes factory teams from Chevrolet and Porsche.
- In the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship GT Daytona class, GT3-spec race cars join the party this year, including Lamborghini, McLaren, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes-AMG, Lexus and Acura NSX. Another exotic, hard-racing field
- The Michelin Pilot Challenge Grand Sport class welcomes GT4-spec cars, which means in addition to the Porsche Caymans GT4, Ford Mustangs and Chevy Camaros, you also now have fantastic factory-prepped machines from makers such as McLaren and Aston Martin
- The Michelin Pilot Challenge TCR class is made up of front-wheel drive cars with four or five doors produced by mainstream automotive manufacturers
2021 Event Schedule
- Thursday, July. 15: General Camping & Reserved RV Opens at 12:00 P.M.
- Friday, July. 16: Practice and Qualifying
- Saturday, July. 17: Racing
- Sunday, July. 18: Camping/RV Closes at 12:00 P.M.
Event Tickets & Passes
At Lime Rock Park, Veterans and Active Military receive FREE General Admission into all major racing events. Thank you for your service! Please bring proof of service to ticketing booths upon arrival.
Youths 16 and under are FREE at all major racing events. General outfield parking, courtesy golf cart shuttle rides and paddock access are FREE too.
|Advanced Ends 7/9/21|
|Friday Practice & Qualifying, July 16||$40|
|Saturday, July 17||$70||$80|
|Weekend, July 16-17||$85||$110|
| Race Day Fan Hospitality - Saturday
($170 w/o General Admission)
|Trackside Reserved RV||$300||-|
|Non-Trackside Reserved RV||$150||-|
|Race Day Guaranteed Infield Parking||$25||-|
|Race Day Car Corral||$30||-|
|Race Day Cabana||$350||-|
|Race Day Park Pavilion Pass||$40||-|
Camping at IMSA
Pack up the tent or load up the RV and be part of the most exciting weekends in the Northeast. CLICK HERE for more information about Camping at Lime Rock Park during IMSA's Northeast Grand Prix.
Enhanced Experiences & Upgrades
If you’re ready to attend to the IMSA Northeast Grand Prix Weekend racing event at Lime Rock and want to increase your comfort level, add something unique to your experience. From the VIP Fan Hospitality Tent to your own Semi-Private Cabana, there's plenty of ways to enjoy the Northeast Grand Prix in style. CLICK HERE for more information about enhanced experiences and upgrade options.
Now that you know what your options are, click on the links up top to purchase the tickets and passes that are right for you. Prefer to speak with a person? Call us at 1 (860) 435-5000 - we’re here to help!